Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear Followers:

Hello! Sorry to all who were asking where day 3 was, it was very rude to leave you hanging, like that.  I recently had some issues come up with my blog, had not continued fourth w/ the 7 days of white.  I have had sometime to evaluate the direction of my writings and am working on bringing better and more informative material. 

Often I have people ask me, "Melinda can I wear this?' and "What can I wear this with?" I wanted to create a place where individuals could find inspiration for creating their wardrobes.  Magazines make it too difficult to figure out what is reality and dress up & often leave readers confused.  Some of us pick up magazines and are truely inspired and wanna know where we can get all that stuff they show.

That is where Blogging, Look Books, Style TIps, and Shopping Secrets came in.  I wanna build a bridge for the few that don't hit up the magazine rack every week, or a bridge from what we find in the magazines to how to incorperate it into your own style.

This month I'll be working on NEW spring looks, posting my favorite online boutiques, and sharing where to pick up the most awsome accessories to fit your personal one of a kind styles.

Thanks for hanging in there and I'll chat with you soon!

Peace & Love,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment